Frequently Asked Questions

helpCan I use my Halogen Cooking Pot bought in Hong Kong in foreign countries?

Category: Halogen Cooking Pot
Importance: star_ratestar_ratestar_ratestar_rate
Difficulty: star_ratestar_rate

It depends on the voltage of different countries. The voltage in Hong Kong is 220V. Halogen Cooking Pots bought in Hong Kong can also be used in the United Kingdom, Malaysia, Singapore and Macau. Plugs should be replaced when using the Halogen Pot in Mainland China and Australia. In America, Canada and Taiwan, only the 110V model can be used. The 110V model can be purchased at our showrooms or the e-store (

>> Buy 110V Halogen Cooking Pot

Can't Find the Answers you Need?

If you have other questions, please leave us the details below. We will update 'Frequently Asked Questions' as soon as possible. Please fill in the Customer Feedback Form if you have other complaints/opinions.