Within 12 months [note 1] from the date of original purchase, German Pool will provide maintenance service on this product free of charge for Hong Kong and Macau customers. This warranty is subjected to the following terms and conditions:
1. Customer’s product warranty registration must be submitted to and received by the Company within 10 days of purchase.
2. Customer must present original purchase invoice (or proof of purchase of any kinds) at the time of claiming free warranty. We reserve the right to reject any service request if Customer fails to provide a valid proof of purchase.
3. The product must be used for its dedicated purposes under normal operations.
4. German Pool will, in its discretion within reason, repair or replace any components or defective part.
5. During warranty period, Large Appliances [note 2] will receive free on-site service [note 3] by German Pool-authorized technician. Other Free-Standing Appliances should be brought or couriered to our Customer Service & Repairs Centre for free maintenance service. Customer must be responsible for all related transportation costs.
6. Free warranty service will not be provided in circumstances listed below:
- - Purchase invoice is modified without authorization
- - Product is repaired or modified by unauthorized party, or unauthorized parts are installed
- - Serial number is modified, damaged or removed from the product
- - Ownership of product is transferred
- - Warranty information is incorrect or not up-to-date
7. Warranty service does not cover:
- - Any transportation costs incurred (except for on-site service on Large Appliances)
- - Any accessories or peripherals not supplied with product (e.g. light bulbs, plastic parts, normal wear part, etc.) [note 4]
- - Product failure caused by misuses (e.g. incorrect voltage, installation by unauthorized party, operation not complied with user manual, negligence, etc.)
- - Damages caused by accidents of any kind (including transport and others)
8. German Pool is not accountable for any direct or indirect loss incurred by the failure of product.
9. Warranty service is valid in Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR only.
10. After warranty period, customer may continue to enjoy German Pool warranty service by joining our Warranty Renewal Scheme [note 5].
11. Warranty terms and conditions are subjected to change without notice.
12. In case of any disputes, German Pool reserves all rights for final decision.
Note 1: For products used in a commercial or industrial setting, unless stated otherwise in a legal contract, warranty period is limited to 6 months only (starting from the date of purchase).
Note 2: Large Appliances include Water Heaters, Gas Cooking Ranges, Range Hoods, Air Conditioners, Built-in Kitchen Appliances, etc. Products that are not installed and operated at a fixed location would be considered Free-standing Appliances.
Note 3: For Hong Kong customers, free on-site service is available in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon & New Territories only. Extra charges will apply to locations in Tung Chung, Ma Wan, Discovery Bay, outlying islands remote areas and walk-up buildings.
Note 4: For definition and details of accessories and peripherals of each product, please refer to online checklist.
Note 5: Warranty Renewal Scheme only applies to designated products including Water Heaters (Storage Type & Instantaneous Type), Gas Cooking Ranges and Range Hoods.